Life Groups are a vital part in the “life” of this church. LIFE Groups help us build relationships with others so that we can accomplish together what God has called us to do. The Bible says, “. . . how I did not shrink from declaring to you anything that was profitable, and teaching you publicly and from house to house. . .” Acts 20:20. Small group meetings in homes were very popular in Bible days. Today our small groups meet in homes on a weekly basis. Each small group has a unique emphasis.
- To support the vision of our church by winning new converts to Christ, discipling them to maturity and instructing them to be used of Christ in winning others for the Lord, thus fulfilling “The Great Commission,” Matthew 28:18-20.
- To provide a meeting format where our members are able to develop deeper, more meaningful relationships with others. be ministered to and minister to others, putting our faith into action (James 1:22), thus fulfilling “The Great Commandment,” Matthew 22:37-40.
You are invited to get connected in Life Groups today!
» LIFE GROUPS FAQ:
1. WHAT IS A LIFE GROUP?
A Huddle is a small group of 2 to 10 people who meet for the purpose of growing spiritually and creating healthy friendships.
2. WHO CAN ATTEND A LIFE GROUP?
Anybody. Some Huddles are gender and age specific, but otherwise, most Huddles are inter-generational and open to all people regardless of age, race, or religious background.
3. WHY SHOULD I ATTEND A LIFE GROUP?
You’ll be able to handle the pressures of life better when you learn and apply biblical principles. You will also have friends who can help bear the burdens of life with you. Huddles help create new friendships, and deepen the relationships you already have.
4. HOW OFTEN DOES A LIFE GROUPS MEET?
Life groups meet on a weekly basis